Suicide

There has been a lot of people, mostley teenagers who are comitting suicide, because of bullies. We need to help these children in need that are being bullied. I had a brother comitted suicide about three years ago, and thats not the way out.

Email me if you have any questions

benmiller12344@gmail.com



Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Life

My life is awesome before I started 7th grade at my old school. Once I reached 7th grade, my so called "Friends" weren't my friends. Only a few stayed in my real friend group, but then they would get picked on. Now I go online and it feels great to be at a school where teachers dont take favorites.  On my free time I play video games and watch Star Wars. Then after a while I go on Facebook. I love to listen to music like Lady Gaga and Green Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment